StonerMS forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VenG's [GM] Application

Go down

VenG's [GM] Application Empty VenG's [GM] Application

Post  Guess Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:16 pm

Name: VenG

IGN: It would be VenG or Killah

Hobbies: My hobbies are being active aka playing basketball, random skateboarding, cleaning (i like being aorganized), sporting mainly, playin buncha games xD

Have you had any experience being a GM: Yes I have been a GM twice and still know most command.

Reason why i'm not a GM anymore: Well My cousin owner PhoenixMS the first server I have been gm still open because the host of the server was moving on to university and didnt have that much time to help him and for the second one well I left because the server wasnt too active like literly nobody chatted.

What can you do to improve the server: I am a very fast learner so i can provide users with support and information in no time , I can catch hackers by there suspusious , I am pretty popular at school and have lots of friends so I can tell lots of people about this server, I have lots of ways of making people vote also.

Are you confident in becoming a GM: I am so confident in being a gm I am hoping to become a gm on this server so much!

On what days are you online ? I am on 7 days a week I guess if im not on Im at doctor or busy

How many hours a day are you online ? hmm I usually go on for 4-5 hours a day

Will you level your friends and give them items ? No I wont because they are taking the easy way to lvl fast and it wouldnt be fair to the other users of the game.

What's your forum user? VenG

How can we contact you? I have msn, gmail my emails

Maple Experience: I have alot of maple experience I have half a year of experience playing on maplestory private servers and about a year of mapleglobal experience,

The most important thing on a server: The users of course xD
I know how to code

~I hope you accept my gm app because i am so ready 2 begin the job
BETA Player --> VenG
Guess
Guess

Back to top Go down