StonerMS forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nederlander's Application.!

2 posters

Go down

Nederlander's Application.! Empty Nederlander's Application.!

Post  Nickenzo Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:09 am

Hello MapleStoner! I've played this server for a little while now, and I really like the GM's, rates, events and most important, the community! But I don't like 100% of the community. Hackers ruin it! I want to own these noobs, ban them, and just for the fun, unban them and just ban them again. I hate hackers. They make me vomit.
ANYWAYS, I'll just post a little Application with the hopes of being a GM!! Very Happy

*Drumrolls* Here we go!

Name : Nick Enzo
In Game Name : NederLander
Hours and Playing times : I am from the Netherlands, Europe.Which means, at the moment the timezone is GMT +2 (Summertime). I've got a week off from school, which means, 12hour a day maple royals! wootoot!
Have you ever played GMS, KMS, JMS, etc.?: I have played Global Maple story, since the first patch after beta. I made it to 5x Sin, 4x Cleric, 4x I/L wizard, 6xbandit and a 84Sniper.

Do you have experience as a GM?: Yes. I've been a GM on many other private servers, and oh I love the joy! I've been a GM for over a month on RedMS,FlawMS,MapleCrusade and I've been even a GM on the almighty odinms for a little while. (In the last week I was accepted as a GM, and then the server got sued and quitted.- I've got the GM handbook always with me. I know how to use GM commands, and most important, how to ban people.

What would you do when you catch someone :

-Hacking. Instant ban. I'll listen to the instructions of the owner for howlong the ban must be etc. etc.
-Cussing. Warning. When he/she continues, temp ban.
-Begging. Warning, warning, and if he/she keeps on begging, jail

Closeword:
I know what's fair and what is not. I'll never give items to someone when he is asking for it, I know how to host events, and I surely will when I get permission to.As you can see, my English is very well, and I have got enough knowledge about maplestory and MRoyals itself.

MEH, I think this is about it, please feel free to leave a question in your comment for what I should do, or if you just think I have to answer that to convince you!

I really hope someone will take a look at this GM.APP. and consider choosing me as a GM!

Please do also take in note, this GM app has been stolen from NOONE. I 100% created these questions by myself, and I used this format for a GM.APP. at every server I applied for. It's basiccaly my copyright!

Nickenzo

Back to top Go down

Nederlander's Application.! Empty Re: Nederlander's Application.!

Post  GMDucki Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:18 am

Awesome GM application Very Happy
Good luck ^^
GMDucki
GMDucki

http://www.stonermaple.co.cc

Back to top Go down