StonerMS forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NickyPoo's GM app

Go down

NickyPoo's GM app Empty NickyPoo's GM app

Post  nickster112 Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:04 pm

My name:Nick Smith

In Game Name:Haven't made one yet though it will be NickyPoo

Hamachi Name: Nick

Birthday:April 25 1995

Email: Nick__dude@hotmail.com

GMS Experience? : My Global MS experience is I started to play MS about a week after it came out. So I have been playing it for a very long time.

Experience Of a Gm:I have a massive amount of GM exp I have been a gm on alot of private servers and most of them I stayed on the server till it closed so i have been a gm for about a year all together since most of the servers close about 2months after i join :'(

Active: Im very active i am alwasy on everyday for atleast a hour or more so i can help alot of people with in the time and on weekends im on pretty much all day their will be a couple of hours i might not be on since ill be playing Guitar Hero World tour =D i feel like a nerd Razz though thats how active I am.

Why i think you should pick me: I think you should pick me because im a nice guy i treat every 1 equaly i love to help people if their new to the server or need help I love answering questions I love being a gm since you get to meet every one in the server and all my servers people say im a good GM. But I take being a GM serious though i try make it fun witch i hope i succeed in Razz i never know but im up to join a really good server and im up to make the server fun for all the new and non-new players and personly i could probaly get alot of people to join the server. =D i got at least 20 people to join a server every 2weeks.(Servers i have been a gm on DominicansMS, Staterorr, ImpatientplayerMS, DanyonMS and thats all) So i hope i get accepted ot become a GM. Good luck to every one. And have a nice day. I hope O.o

Last edited by nickster112 on Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I missed a couple things to add in the post)

nickster112

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum