StonerMS forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hobo's GM Application

Go down

Hobo's GM Application Empty Hobo's GM Application

Post  The Village Hobo Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:08 pm

IGN: Hobo

GMS Experience: I used to play GMS for 4 years on and off

GM Experience: GM for many different games such as WoW private server Lineage II private server and more. Only been a MS private server GM once hoping to make this server my 2nd
Place of Living: United States of America, New York

E-mail: fatmanscoop21@hotmail.com or azngangsta23@hotmail.com I usually only go on them to activate accounts or stuff like that.

Language: English, Korean, Spanish, Portugese

Why I think you should pick me: I've had experience with the banhammer, I like to help newcomers and in general anyone who needs help. I know where the NPC's are (basically everyone is in FM =D). I dont abuse GM powers such as banning, deleveling, or killing (i remember when u killed me (hobo), Blessings, and Uzamaki99 up there at FM PotHead -_-). I am on almost every day and try to do my best to ban hackers and report/fix glitches. The main thing i want to do if my GM app gets accepted is to make this server more fun(not saying it isnt) by doing events(hide and seek,etc.).

Myself: Im a funny guy. I like to joke around and try to lighten up the mood if everyone seems lifeless.

P.S. PotHead...About that hobo movie we were talking about in the GM map...lol.

The Village Hobo

Back to top Go down